Seeking an AQF Level 5 or higher Consulting Arborist to primarily perform tree health and condition assessments (including hazard assessments) for residential property owners and SME builders & developers.
Our client base includes residential property owners, commercial builders and developers as well as government departments and agencies. We are seeking a candidate who is self motivated, organised and can ‘think on their feet’. Opportunity for further training and also assistance with ISA Arborist Certification will be available after a qualifying period.
The Tree Doctor (Qld) was established in 1992 to provide a professional, technically correct and environmentally friendly tree care service. The Tree Doctor specialises in all facets of
tree care and management, in particular veteran, heritage and significant trees. Our client base includes residential property owners, commercial builders and developers as well as
government departments and agencies.
Tree health and condition assessments (including hazard assessments) for residential property owners and SME builders & developers Collecting tree survey data using TreePlotter™ software.
- Formal qualification in Arboriculture - minimum requirement AQF5 (ISA Certification would be an advantage).
- Current QTRA and TRAQ qualifications are essential.
- Current driver’s licence.
- Construction industry safety certificate/white card.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working understanding of construction and development methods.
- Thorough understanding of AS 4373-2007 Pruning of Amenity Trees and AS 4970-2009 Protection of Trees on Development Sites.
- Attention to detail, ability to identify compliance issues and provide practical solutions.
- Competent use of MS Office (including Outlook) software.
How to apply
Interested applicants should email their resume with a covering letter of introduction outlining your skills and experience to email@example.com
Visit our website: www.thetreedoc.com for further insight into our company.
Back to Listing
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.