Subcontractors needed across multiple locations for arboriculture and vegetation management
Have you got good gear or need access to it? Have you got a good team? Have you got experience around Powerlines? Do you have the appetite to expand your business? Do you want to work for an essential service that is authorised to work during lockdowns? Most importantly do you want to Make Australia Your Office?
If you said yes or even maybe to the above, we’re happy to discuss these opportunities with you.
We are seeking:
- Chipper Crews
- EWP Crews
- Climbing Crews
What’s on offer:
- Work for an essential service authorised to work during lockdowns
- An opportunity to grow your business
- Secure pipeline of work
- Multiple locations available
- Access to great equipment
- A supportive team
What we need from you:
- Confidence that you and your team operate with Safety as your number one priority.
- The ability to work productively and be flexible in your approach/methodology.
- Experience cutting spans and/or working closely to Powerlines.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Willingness to work away from home for extended periods.
If you are interested, please email for further details:
Chris Sanderson (Sando) – National Subcontractor ManagerBack to Listing