A Climbing Arborist wanted for a full time position in VIC.
Our Victorian Commercial business is currently expanding and we are looking for the best operators in the business to help with our growth. We are seeking experienced Climbers with a can-do attitude to join the Active team working in Melbourne’s Eastern and South Eastern suburbs. The work will be interesting and varied and we need people who can plan out jobs that can vary from simple to very complex.
Reporting into the Supervisor you will need to be able to efficiently and effectively trim and dismantle trees by using complex climbing techniques, whilst ensuring safe work practices.
Induction and training will be provided. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with a good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology. Active foster their employees and offer opportunities for progression including Team Leader, Supervisor and more.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Salary will be based on experience and we will pay well in order to attract the best people
- Ongoing opportunities for overtime
- 7am – 4pm with RDO once a fortnight (work a 9-day fortnight)
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Continuous training and development to gain formal qualifications and progress your career within Active
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence is highly desirable
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control or Cert III Horticulture/Arboriculture are highly advantageous)
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.Back to Listing