Seeking a climbing Arborist to join our team: core duties are maintaining, caring and transplanting of trees and shrubs, removing dead or unwanted trees in accordance with industry best practice and MIS.
The position is full-time with all workers’ compensation, insurance, additional training and legislative requirements being met by the company. The company will provide you with the best equipment and technology available. The successful applicant will work as part of a team and must be reliable and able to follow instructions.
We are a well-established, family-owned tree care company, with over 30 years' standing, based in Brisbane's northern suburbs; currently looking for an experienced Climbing Arborist.
The company has built a strong reputation within the tree care industry as a result of our uncompromising work standards and friendly customer service practices. We are seeking someone who can be trusted to do the job correctly, every time. Attention to detail is important to both us and our customers.
- Perform pruning and removals using SRS & MRS climbing systems.
- Operation of wood chippers, stump grinders and loaders.
- All ground-based arboriculture duties on site.
- Maintenance and compliance with Workplace Health and Safety requirements.
- Care and maintenance of company vehicles and equipment.
- Sound knowledge of natural target pruning theories and practices.
- Formal qualification in Arboriculture or related discipline - minimum requirement AQF Cert III Arboriculture and at least 3 years' post qualification experience.
- Current MR truck driver's licence essential.
- Construction industry safety certificate/white card.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants should email their resume with a covering letter of introduction outlining your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.thetreedoc.com for further insight into our company.
Back to Listing
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.