PowerClear Pty Ltd is seeking qualified Arborists to join our team, based out of our Burleigh Heads and Loganholme Depots.
We contract to all the Major Government Agencies and Major Civil Companies throughout Southeast Queensland and beyond.
We carry out all facets of Arboriculture. Whatever your passions are within our industry, more than likely you will find it with us.
PowerClear everything from urban management tree pruning and removals, to large complex pruning and removal works. From working in the city and urban sprawl, to rural areas and beyond. From park land pruning to large land clearing works. From Tree planting to Arboricultural consulting; we do it, we have the gear to do it and we do it right!
Our modern fleet of trucks, chippers, posi tracks, excavators, tub grinders, crane trucks, EWP’s, water knifes, and stump grinders make life that bit easier and efficient when working the tough Queensland conditions.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Tree climbing.
- Operation of EWP.
- Perform aerial/ground-based pruning and rigging.
- Tree removal, including dismantling and felling.
- Chainsaw operation and maintenance.
- Safe operate of utes, trucks and other vehicles.
- Truck and Chipper team member.
- Herbicide treatment.
The ideal candidate with have the below.
- Certificate 3 in Arboriculture (preferred).
- Climbing experience.
- Experience working within tree maintenance.
- Current first aid (preferred).
- Chainsaw ticket.
- General Construction Safety Induction (Blue/White Card).
- MR/HR Licence (preferred).
- High Risk Licence WP (preferred).
How to apply
To apply, please forward resume with associated qualifications to:Back to Listing