Full time position for experienced Tree Workers in Brisbane metropolitan area
This role will work on a long-term contract of Active’s covering but not limited to the Brisbane Metropolitan area. The work could also require Living Away from Home from time to time.
You will undertake all aspects of tree maintenance work in a safe and effective way. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
We have various roles available to suit different levels of experience: -
- Chipper Operator
- Truck Driver
- Elevated Work Platform Operator
- Machine Operator
- Vegetation Auditor
We are looking for Tree Workers with qualifications and/or experience in the industry. You will have the ability to work in a physically demanding outdoor environment in various types of weather conditions. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into hard physical work.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with an essential service
- Job security despite various lockdown restrictions
- Earn up to $35 per hour (plus allowances) with the opportunity for overtime
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Access to innovative technology and equipment
- Work for a generous organisation that cares for the environment and wildlife
- Active foster the development of their employees and always look to promote from within
What we are looking for:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- White card
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence is essential
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2) is desirable
- Cert II or III Horticulture/Arboriculture is highly advantageous
- A passion and respect for safety, Home Safe Every Day is our number one value
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office, click “Apply Now”.Back to Listing