Arbortrim is a nationally registered training organisation providing training for the tree industry, with two campuses in Melbourne and further operations interstate. They have a Victorian Government Skills First funding contract, which enables both individuals and employers to access government subsidies to reduce the cost of training for:
- Certificate III in Arboriculture
- Diploma of Arboriculture
- Basic Tree Worker Skill Set
Arbortrim won the 2022 National Training Award for Industry Collaboration in recognition of their work with Arboriculture Australia, the VTIO and Citywide on the “Arborists Don’t Grow on Trees” campaign.
Arbortrim operates as part of the Foresite Group, alongside Foresite Training and OnSite Recruitment. The Group, which employs 70 permanent staff and currently has 250 casuals working in industry, specialises in:
- Arboriculture and horticulture training
- Training for civil construction, transport and logistics
- WorkSafe high risk work licensing including forklift and EWP
- White card and traffic management training
- Heavy vehicle licensing
- Recruitment and labour hire for the industries they train
Arbortrim and Foresite have training programs starting frequently throughout the year. With an extensive array of equipment including 40 chainsaws, 2 EWPs, 3 chippers, 8 trucks, 10 forklifts and 11 excavators and 14 loaders, they have all the equipment to get you and your teams trained.